Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Leather, Lace and Rock-n-Roll by Mia Dymond

Leather, Lace and Rock-n-Roll (SEALS, Inc., #1)Leather, Lace and Rock-n-Roll by Mia Dymond
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a new author for me and I really enjoyed Hawk and Rachel‘s story.

Hawk is a Navy Seal that is undercover as a international rock star. This gives his team a chance to fight terrorism all over the world. Rachel is being watched as a possible accomplice to a terrorist smuggling information through her firm.

Sometimes love develops in the most unexpected places. This was a good and I can't wait to read more from this author. I would be interested in seeing more back story to explain all the things that are going on with the characters in the book.

Fun read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment