Monday, November 5, 2012

Avon Addicts

So, I am new to the blogging world and have decided to begin by expanding the topics on my blog. I do review for Avon books. I am currently an Avon Addict squared. We are a select group of women chosen from around the country and given opportunities to review and promote Avon books and Authors. Since quite a few of my favorite authors are Avon authors I am a very happy lady! I am also currently involved in NaNoWriMo or National Novel Writing Month. You have 30 days in November to write a 50,000 word novel. It is amazingly frustrating and I am loving the challenge. For more information, checkout www.nanowrimo.org.

I am open to request for reviews. I prefer romance and paranormal, but would be willing to persue other genres. If I don't feel like I could do your book justice or in a reasonable amount of time, I will let you know that. I have reviewed for several independent authors. I post reviews to goodreads, amazon, facebook, twitter, and my blog. If you would like to have me place a review somewhere else. Just let me know. As always, feel free to take a look around and let me know if you would like to see something in particular!

Brandy

2 comments: