Monday, November 12, 2012

I haven't forgotten you!

I feel like I have been so lazy lately since I have not added any new reviews I have not forgotten you though, I promise. It has been hectic with trying to work on my own book. I am currently competing on NaNoWriMo and it has been taking up quite a bit of my time. I am not complaining though! Writing a book has always been my dream and even if it never sees the light of day, I will be satisfied.

Writing has always been a dream of mine and to think that for the first time in my life I am actually attempting it has been very surreal to me. I have to admit that I am terrified that someone is going to read it and ask me what I was smoking when I wrote it!!

Wish me luck and I hope to have a few new reviews for you in the upcoming weeks!

2 comments: