Saturday, November 17, 2012

50 Shades of Grey by E.L James



I have to admit when I first became aware of this series, I was expecting something a little darker and more erotic. To hear some of the stories and television reviews, this was a truly naughty set of books. Now that being said, I really did enjoy this series. It took me 2 days to read all three of the books(thank goodness they were all available on my Kindle!). I laughed and giggled through most of the books, Ana really was very naive on so many levels. I did find it strange that a 21 year old in today's society wasn't a little more knowledgeable in some of the sexual areas. Not necessarily in the actual sexual acts themselves but she just seemed to lack some basic sexual knowledge. Christian, what can I say about him other than yummy? This is a man who knows what he wants and takes it. I am in awe of his prowess. I would recommend this series to anyone that wants a good love story with a little bit of edge to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment