Saturday, October 27, 2012

Wolfishly Yours by Lydia Dare



This was an ARC book that I received for review. What an amazing book. I was familiar with the Hadley family through previous Lydia Dare books. Livi is a wild hoyden from New Orleans by her father to be turned into a proper English lady by her grandfather who is an Earl. Grayson Hadley of the wild and roguish Hadley brothers is a Lycan with a penchant for trouble. When he sees Livi for the first time he is stunned by her beauty and when she tells him she is from a Lycan family he is floored.

I really do like this book and since I had already read some books by this author I was familiar with the Lycan families. I do think that the book should have included some Lycan history and information for those who are reading a Lydia Dare book for the first time.

I was intrigued by how many supporting characters were in this book and how many could get their own story.

Livi and Grayson share a passion that melts the pages. It's nice to see a book that focuses on the characters and their interactions with each other. I give it 4 stars and recommend it for all romance and paranormal lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment