Monday, October 15, 2012

10 Nights by Michelle Hughes and Karl Jones

I really enjoyed this book. I have been so excited and I can say that 10 Nights did not disappoint. Leah is a 24 year old who is struggling to find her place in the world. Her best friend takes her to a party and introduces her to a world that she had never experienced before. I have read a lot of erotica, BDSM and other books of this nature. I have to say that Ms. Hughes has done an amazing job of making it real. There are a lot of books out there that try to be erotic but are just vanilla with a touch of swirl and there are book that are just too raunchy to be read. This is the perfect balance. It made me want to go out and try a lifestyle party of my own! Rhett's character was a true Dom which means he lived the lifestyle, he didn't just play in it. It was interesting to see how his character developed to fit the way Leah was developing as a sub. I can't wait to see what comes next!

P.S.  If you liked 50 shades of Grey, then you need to read this book.  I believe that it is better written and the characters are more real.  Enjoy!

10 Nights (Forbidden Desires Series)

3 comments:

  1. [...] it till the release of the next story?  That is how I felt when I finished reading 10 Nights.  (Click here for my review of 10 Nights!)  Let me tell you that Beyond 10 Nights was everything I expected and then [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your review and post! I'm so glad you enjoyed the second book!

    Truly,
    Michelle Hughes

    ReplyDelete