Friday, January 18, 2013

Playing for Keeps (A Neighbor from Hell Novel) by R.L. Mathewson (@Rlmathewson)


Excerpt from Amazon:


Done with being the world's biggest pushover, Haley decides that things are going to change starting with the aggravating neighbor who has too much charm and not enough restraint. What she didn't expect was to sucked into his world, but Haley has a game plan and she won't let herself forget just what the bad boy next door is capable of.

The last thing Jason expected was for his little shy neighbor to go Rambo on him over some ruined flowers. After he decides to take her under his wing he can't help but that notice that she fits very nicely in his life. Now the only left is to convince her that this is anything but a game.

I loved this book and laughed so hard that my husband thought I was losing my mind!!  Haley is your typical doormat that finds it easier to let bygones be bygones rather then be involved in a confrontation.  When she sees the neighbor from hell attacking the flowers that she had received from her grandmother, Haley decides that enough is enough!

Jason doesn't know what to do when Haley attacks him.  He was always shocked that she let him get away with as much as he did.  Realizing that there is a lot more to Haley then he ever thought before, he decides to make her a part of his circle.  The Bradford family are freaking hysterical.  The whole idea with their appetities kept me in tears the whole book.  I have never in my life heard of people getting banned from restaurants and stuff and this was too funny.  I loved the fact that their whole family was like that and the dynamic between the characters was astounding. 

I purchased this book for my own pleasure and will be keeping it on my Kindle.

Rated 4.5 Bookworms

bookwormbookwormbookwormbookwormhalfabook

No comments:

Post a Comment