Tuesday, December 18, 2012

One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress) by Jeaniene Frost (@jeaniene_frost, @avonbooks)



This is the second in the Night Huntress story and once I started it I couldn't put it down. 

Four years after leaving Bones, Cat is working for an elite branch of the government hunting down vampires.  She has grown into a powerful woman, who doesn't take crap from anyone.  She is using the skills that Bones taught her to capture or kill vampires.  The department that she works for uses the information that she gathers to learn more about this race.  I love how well these characters have developed since the first book.  When Bones walks back into her life, Cat realizes that she can't live without him and everything else is secondary.

How will her team take the news that she has a vampire lover?  Not as well as you would think. :)  Throw in an assassin that is hunting down Cat and a jealous team member and Cat has her hands full. 

I never thought I would be able to get into Urban Fantasy and I will be the first one to admit that I was wrong.  Check out these books and dive into a world full of passion with two characters that explode from the page!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment