Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Curves by Design (Big Girls and Bad Boys: A BBW Erotic Romance) By J.S. Scott (@AuthorJSScott)



This is the first book by J.S. Scott that I have read and I will be hunting down more! It was nice to read about a full-figured woman as the main love interest and not your traditional type of woman. Molly knows that she has self-esteem issues thanks to her mom's thoughts on her weight all her life. Devon Richards is a sexy, archetict who thinks Molly is a sensual, beautiful woman and he would love to spend more time with her. He is devestated when he believes that she is dating his little brother. When he finds out that they are not together, he realizes that nothing is going to stand in his way of making Molly his. Their story is a nice case of the full-figure girl getting the hot man in the end.

I was not a fan of the manipulation that he used to get her to go on a date with him. However, I am a full-figured woman and I know how hard headed and stubborn we can get. My husband tells me that he would have probably pulled the same kind of stunt to get me to go out with him!

This is a short story but well worth the read.

Rated 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment