Friday, March 6, 2015

Review by Brandy! Bound For Hell by Kendra Leigh

 

 Ethan Wilde. Billionaire. Business Man.
Passionate. Powerful. Persistent.
One of New York’s most eligible bachelors.

Angel Lawson. Photographer. Gallery Owner.
Burdened. Beautiful. Broken.
A woman bound by the ropes of her sins and forgotten past, fearful of her future.

A chance encounter…

Consumed by guilt and tormented by the bonds of a tragic past, Angel Lawson’s life has been a solitary journey, condemned to live without love. In order to preserve her damaged soul from further rejection, sex is as close to a man as she ever plans to get. She was already hell-bound for her sins. One more wasn’t going to hurt ...

... or so she thought.

When a passionate encounter throws her into the world of Ethan Wilde, Angel is helpless to resist the irrefutable desire and depth of raw emotion he ignites in her.

Ethan is as intense as he is sinfully sexy. Irretrievably captivated by Angel, he seems just as intent on understanding her naked soul as he is desperate to possess every inch of her naked body.

Angel craves his touch like a drug and yearns for the love he promises, but surrendering to the feelings he’s unearthed will mean exposing her fears and releasing the demons buried for a lifetime. Exposing her heart will leave it at risk of being broken.

Will Angel choose to leave her life of solitude behind, or is the choice no longer hers?

Ethan Wilde is used to getting what he wants … and what he wants is Angel. 
This book drew me in, wrapped me up and satisfied me in ways I can't begin to describe.  Ethan is that guy.  You know the one I mean.  He is everything you ever wanted but didn't know how to describe it all in one guy.  He is sexy, attentive and just wonderful.  Angel is a character that I adore.  She has her life and it is working for her.  She has her friends, her boy toy, and that is enough for her.  Her family leaves a lot to be desired and I can't help but think that I am missing something in her back story and I can't wait to discover what it is. 

She wasn't looking for Ethan but when their eyes met...the chemistry lab exploded.  
Passion can blindside the best of us but when it is wrapped up and hand delivered with everything you ever wanted and dreamed about, only a fool doesn't jump on and ride that train all the way home.  There is a bit of a cliff hanger with this story because it is a trilogy but I highly recommend you join me on Ethan and Angel's journey.  I can't wait to see where Ms. Leigh takes me next.

No comments:

Post a Comment